Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

STYLING A HONEY MUSTARD AND BLACK OUTFIT FOR OFFICE LOOK

  Hello dearies,

Hope you are enjoying your day.
This post is long overdue anyway but I wont let it pass without sharing it with you.
Another color,I would almost  call it a must have for those that love bright colored outfits, Honey- Mustard , I have fallen in love with it over the last few months.
Mustard is the yellow of this season. Another jewel shade which is both bright and soft, yet still appropriate for most seasons .
I wore my mustard jacket with a black mini skirt and went with black strappy sandals .
 Thanks for reading .Fabulous day all. xoxo Ruth
 
Watch: Drucker marcel collection, Gifted
Earrings :old, beauty options
Jacket: Kims Fashions
Shoes : Kims Fashions- Mobile: 0734754779 similar here Jumia Kenya




Comments

Uniwigs.com