Grow,learn & celebrate with confidence
You look so classy !Love the bag !xoxo,http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/
Thank you Carina
Wow! Really nice look :)
Thank you Monika
I like the powerful woman pose! ;) In the meanwhile, what do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a great weekend :)
Thank you dear...definitely checking you out.Thank you for reading keep in touch.
That is pretty amazing! Sharon xx Beauty, Miscellany
Thank you Sharon
I love your bag!kss=)
Thank you dear
Oh I've been actually eyeing a double slit dress, but didn't know if I could pull it off!!You look absolutely stunning in it hun!!! <3XOXO, HaeMinhttp://haekunamatata.blogspot.com
Thank you HaeMin always so kind, I appreciate it....and by the way I'm sure you can pull it off.
Great Outfit :) www.yvonnekarnath.blogspot.com
Thank you
Love your outfit! That slit top is everything! :) xxhttp://machachu.blogspot.com
Thank you doll i'm glad you like it.
Love the bag and the lipstick! :)www.aishettina.blogspot.it
Thank you Aishettina
Loving the bag and white denim. You look wonderful, Ruth. :)missymayification.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you Miss May.
wooow this top loooks sooo amazing ! it is so pretty and suits you so good! :) you have a great figureNew post with Zorannah ! Visit if you like, I'd be thankful :) xoxo http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/
Thank you sweetheart.I appreciate it..checking it now...keep in touch
Great look!xxSarah
Thanks Sarah
great :) have a nice weekend :)http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/
Thanks dear...Enjoy your weekend too.
Really great outfit! :-)Hugs - www.blogbysine.blogspot.com <3
Thank you Sine Larsen
I love this look, so pretty !xoxowww.sorananistor.com
Thank you Sorana
I love your Tshirt. I can sew it in a day:)http://ciziyorumdikiyorum.blogspot.com.tr/
Thank you doll...nice to hear...its pretty comfy btw ..You should make some and rock them.
Thank you Simone
Thanks dear
This is such a great read! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)STYLEFORMANKIND.COM Facebook / Bloglovin
You look so cute!xoxo
Thanks dear.
Thanks for following, dear, I'm you new follower too! Do you want to connect via facebook too? Have a lovely Sunday!
Thank you dear sure we should follow each other checking you out now..
very nice outfit:) red colour suits you so well:) have a nice start of a new week! noora/ www.noorajatuukka.blogspot.fi
Thanks Noora
such an awesome Outfit <33333333lovely greetings from germany ,jules from www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de
Looking good! :)www.kindtococo.com
Wow, stunning look. *__*New post is online....
Nice look!Kissfood&emotionshttp://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt
A really interesting look with a nice color! Tanks for the lovely comment. Have anice week! :) mtrjschk.blogspot.de
You look wonderful doll xx
That top is so so amazing!! http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/
Great! Love it! Maybe we could follow each other?
I would never know how to style this top! You always have an eye for fab pieces <3 Looks amazing on you, Ruth! xo!Sugar
I love this top combined with that white;)beautiful^_^xoxohttp://glampond.blogspot.it
This is so lovely! good job.xoxo;BEAUTYEDITER.COM LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOKFOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN
Love this your post, because it's really amazing!Great job! Will wait for a new one!Diana Cloudlethttp://www.dianacloudlet.com/
Thanks, for your comment. ^^
Wow love it..it would love great even on shorts..
Thanks dear...I'm sure it will, might try it out soon..
you look very chic! :)http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/
It is great!
Gorgeous ! ▬ WWW.HEKYMA.COM ▬
I like it, very classy. I love your bag <3 And you have perfect body!
Thank you dear.
What a fantastic Top! Love the Colour ,you look amazing!kisses
Lovely outfit!simplebitisho.blogspot.com
Beautiful look!!!!
Looks so good. I am in love with :D. Tahnks for visiting my blog. Keep in touch, dear. Kisshttp://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/
Hi Ruth,thanks for coming.I'm following too :)amemipiacecosi.blogspot.com Follow me on Facebook Bloglovin
Amazing outfit and color combination ;)http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/
Great bag :)
I love the top and your necklaces!Greetings from Italy,Sonia Verardohttp://www.trenchcollection.com/
What a cool top!! I've never seen anything like it.. LOVE!! It looks perfect with the white jeans and black heels. You wore these well!!Much Love,-Stephanie Evawww.stephanieheva.blogspot.com
Adorable bag! http://www.cmichellestyles.com*Besos*
you look beautiful xxhttp://only4feet9.blogspot.com
Nice outfit! I like the red top! :D
Gorgeous! Love that long top with pants. You look so beautiful.http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com
such a pretty color. I want one too.New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3 ✿thefashionflite ✿twitter ✿Bloglovin ✿FaceBook
This red double slit top is a gorgeous piece to have :) Pretty! xx Maja- http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/
Perfect look. ^^Have a nice Easter weekend. New outfit is online...
Amazing post dear!!you are so stunning!love your blog♥http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/
Thanks for passing by. Following you back!We are in touch!Enai's Soul
That looks so great :)!www.sophias-fashion.de
You Look really Great and so Classy ** Have a nice Easterhttp://izamaragama.blogspot.pt/
what a lovely Outfitfollow for follow?hope you too visit my Blog <3AMELY ROSE
Cool outfit! great choice! :)www.fashionizein.com
Woww la blusa me encanta! Te queda muy bien. Saludos,
Amazing outfit :DYou have to try the recipe because apart from having been good were delicious! :DInstagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Wow you look amazing!!!!Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!!:)))Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
Stunning dear, nice look!If you can visit me :)Duapara.com
Happy Easter beautiful Woman! lots of lovely Greetings ,kisses :)
What a cool Dress!xxSarah
Perfect bag!!Greetings.NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/
I have been loving this a lot lately! it looks amazing on you :)
Cute look, love your bag!www.effortlesslady.com
Beautiful look and color! =)NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/xoxo,Jessica
Hi.. Hope u r doin good..Was waiting for ur next post :)
Followed back <3
Thank you for your wonderful comments.
You look so classy !
ReplyDeleteLove the bag !
xoxo,
http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/
Thank you Carina
DeleteWow! Really nice look :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Monika
DeleteI like the powerful woman pose! ;) In the meanwhile, what do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThank you dear...definitely checking you out.Thank you for reading keep in touch.
DeleteThat is pretty amazing!
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Beauty, Miscellany
Thank you Sharon
DeleteI love your bag!
ReplyDeletekss
=)
Thank you dear
DeleteOh I've been actually eyeing a double slit dress, but didn't know if I could pull it off!!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely stunning in it hun!!! <3
XOXO, HaeMin
http://haekunamatata.blogspot.com
Thank you HaeMin always so kind, I appreciate it....and by the way I'm sure you can pull it off.
DeleteGreat Outfit :)
ReplyDeletewww.yvonnekarnath.blogspot.com
Thank you
DeleteLove your outfit! That slit top is everything! :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://machachu.blogspot.com
Thank you doll i'm glad you like it.
DeleteLove the bag and the lipstick! :)
ReplyDeletewww.aishettina.blogspot.it
Thank you Aishettina
DeleteLoving the bag and white denim. You look wonderful, Ruth. :)
ReplyDeletemissymayification.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you Miss May.
Deletewooow this top loooks sooo amazing ! it is so pretty and suits you so good! :) you have a great figure
ReplyDeleteNew post with Zorannah !
Visit if you like, I'd be thankful :) xoxo
http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/
Thank you sweetheart.I appreciate it..checking it now...keep in touch
DeleteGreat look!
ReplyDeletexx
Sarah
Thanks Sarah
Deletegreat :) have a nice weekend :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/
Thanks dear...Enjoy your weekend too.
DeleteReally great outfit! :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs - www.blogbysine.blogspot.com <3
Thank you Sine Larsen
DeleteI love this look, so pretty !
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.sorananistor.com
Thank you Sorana
DeleteI love your Tshirt. I can sew it in a day:)
ReplyDeletehttp://ciziyorumdikiyorum.blogspot.com.tr/
Thank you doll...nice to hear...its pretty comfy btw ..You should make some and rock them.
DeleteThank you Simone
ReplyDeleteThanks dear
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great read! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)
ReplyDeleteSTYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin
Thank you dear
DeleteYou look so cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks dear.
DeleteThanks for following, dear, I'm you new follower too! Do you want to connect via facebook too? Have a lovely Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear sure we should follow each other checking you out now..
Deletevery nice outfit:) red colour suits you so well:) have a nice start of a new week! noora/ www.noorajatuukka.blogspot.fi
ReplyDeleteThanks Noora
Deletesuch an awesome Outfit <33333333
ReplyDeletelovely greetings from germany ,
jules from www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de
Looking good! :)
ReplyDeletewww.kindtococo.com
Wow, stunning look. *__*
ReplyDeleteNew post is online....
Nice look!
ReplyDeleteKiss
food&emotions
http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt
A really interesting look with a nice color!
ReplyDeleteTanks for the lovely comment.
Have anice week! :)
mtrjschk.blogspot.de
You look wonderful doll xx
ReplyDeleteThat top is so so amazing!!
ReplyDeletehttp://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/
Great! Love it!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could follow each other?
I would never know how to style this top! You always have an eye for fab pieces <3 Looks amazing on you, Ruth! xo!
ReplyDeleteSugar
I love this top combined with that white;)beautiful^_^xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://glampond.blogspot.it
This is so lovely! good job.
ReplyDeletexoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN
Love this your post, because it's really amazing!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Will wait for a new one!
Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
Thank you dear
DeleteThanks, for your comment. ^^
ReplyDeleteWow love it..it would love great even on shorts..
ReplyDeleteThanks dear...I'm sure it will, might try it out soon..
Deleteyou look very chic! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lamodalena.blogspot.com/
It is great!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous !
ReplyDelete▬ WWW.HEKYMA.COM ▬
I like it, very classy. I love your bag <3 And you have perfect body!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear.
DeleteWhat a fantastic Top! Love the Colour ,you look amazing!
ReplyDeletekisses
Thank you dear.
DeleteLovely outfit!
ReplyDeletesimplebitisho.blogspot.com
Beautiful look!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so good. I am in love with :D. Tahnks for visiting my blog. Keep in touch, dear. Kiss
ReplyDeletehttp://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/
Hi Ruth,
ReplyDeletethanks for coming.
I'm following too :)
amemipiacecosi.blogspot.com
Follow me on Facebook
Bloglovin
Amazing outfit and color combination ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/
Great bag :)
ReplyDeleteI love the top and your necklaces!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Italy,
Sonia Verardo
http://www.trenchcollection.com/
What a cool top!! I've never seen anything like it.. LOVE!! It looks perfect with the white jeans and black heels. You wore these well!!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
-Stephanie Eva
www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com
Adorable bag!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cmichellestyles.com
*Besos*
you look beautiful xx
ReplyDeletehttp://only4feet9.blogspot.com
Nice outfit! I like the red top! :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love that long top with pants. You look so beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com
such a pretty color. I want one too.
ReplyDeleteNew Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
This red double slit top is a gorgeous piece to have :) Pretty! xx Maja
ReplyDelete- http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/
Perfect look. ^^
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Easter weekend. New outfit is online...
Amazing post dear!!
ReplyDeleteyou are so stunning!
love your blog♥
http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/
Thanks for passing by. Following you back!
ReplyDeleteWe are in touch!
Enai's Soul
That looks so great :)!
ReplyDeletewww.sophias-fashion.de
You Look really Great and so Classy **
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Easter
http://izamaragama.blogspot.pt/
what a lovely Outfit
ReplyDeletefollow for follow?
hope you too visit my Blog <3
AMELY ROSE
Cool outfit! great choice! :)
ReplyDeletewww.fashionizein.com
Woww la blusa me encanta! Te queda muy bien. Saludos,
ReplyDeleteAmazing outfit :D
ReplyDeleteYou have to try the recipe because apart from having been good were delicious! :D
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Wow you look amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!!:)))
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
Stunning dear, nice look!
ReplyDeleteIf you can visit me :)
Duapara.com
Happy Easter beautiful Woman! lots of lovely Greetings ,kisses :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool Dress!
ReplyDeletexx
Sarah
Perfect bag!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings.
NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/
I have been loving this a lot lately! it looks amazing on you :)
ReplyDeleteCute look, love your bag!
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
Beautiful look and color! =)
ReplyDeleteNEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jessica
Hi.. Hope u r doin good..Was waiting for ur next post :)
ReplyDeleteFollowed back <3
ReplyDelete