Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

HOW TO STYLE A COLORFUL TRIBAL PIECE WITH WHITES AND NUDE HEELS



Hello Lovelies, hope you have been fine and your Wednesday is treating you well so far.
Just a quick post on what I wore yesterday .I'm loving this Tribal peplum top I got from my usual Kim's Fashions (they will soon have an online platform for their goodies).
Can't wait to style this top a dozen couple of ways.
The pointed nude toe heels too are new in, courtesy of Jumia Kenya. I'll be doing a review later on the blog after I buy more stuff from them. By then I will have a wider picture to share with you of how it works but so far so good.The white skirt is an oldie piece I bought from Woolworths . In the meantime here are the pictures.
 
Thank you for reading and enjoy a fruitful Wednesday.xoxo Ruth.
Skirt: Woolworths Sarit Centre
Earrings:gifted  
Nude pointed toes: Jumia Kenya
 





Comments

Uniwigs.com