Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

HOW TO STYLE A HIGHLOW DRESS\ BEACH STYLE


This day was the start of my vacation for some sun and sand experience in December 2013, I had just arrived in my hotel some hours earlier,I didn't feel like doing anything much apart from walking along the beach with my son  and enjoying the breeze.
The feeling of the sand on my barefoot...was awesome.I always love the soothing sounds of crushing waves in the beach.
 The burgundy dress is another outfit i wore and it is very light and comfortable by the by the beach .I accessorized the mullet dress with a Metal Cinch Waist Chain Gold Tone , gold tone bangles, and African cut out circles and colored earrings, which are my  favorite.
 
 Dress,hand bag and sandals: World Business Center stalls Nairobi
Earrings,orange metallic ring and bangles :Dubois road stalls.
Location:DianiKenya 









Comments

Uniwigs.com