Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

HOW TO MIX AND MATCH OUTFITS /MAXI PLEATED SKIRT WITH LACE TOP


Crop Top and  Sheer Maxi Skirt
Today, I will show u my latest obsession …the crop top and maxi skirt.

I visited my Mum during the weekend and thank God I had some time to take a few pictures with my sister for my blog.
On this day's post, I hope to inspire you on how to use those lovely pieces you have invested on in your wardrobe and make maximum use of them.This maxi skirt is a must have ...every time I look at it, I'm always excited on the many ways I can style it and still look glamorous.Previously styled here
I wanted to do a post about this outfit basically because I'm obsessed with my Maxi skirts. Crop tops looks sexy and feminine too with a maxi skirt.This day I knew it was warm  and I had already felt  the crop to be the perfect mix of chic, so I got creative.  To avoid showing too much flesh I teamed the revealing top with a high waist maxi skirt.  It's a good thing that maxi skirts and crop tops are such hot items, at the same time this season, these two items match like they were made for each other.
I preferred safe play, and I went for pearl necklace.
The only things you need to watch for when purchasing maxi skirts are: Make sure they are long enough or may be not too long.This depends on what you like, if long make heels your best friends!  How snug it fits at the waist - if you're going for a more conventional look, find one that's snug-fitting at the waist so that you can cover your belly button!
Thanks for reading…
Fabulous weekend loves.
skirt : Ebay,
Crop top :Gifted,
Black Strappy Heels: Jamia Mall,
Pearl necklace: my fashion boutique.






Comments

Uniwigs.com