Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

DIY PROJECT/ REFASHIONING AN OLD DRESS INTO A MINI AND TOP


 
Hello beautiful People,
 
Here is a little about what I have been working on.
Have had this maxi dress for some time now, but it got boring wearing it, the dress has beautiful Prints, good color and a nice fabric. Looking at it I got this brilliant idea of refashioning it to get something chic and more practical like something I would want to wear.
Shame I didn’t take the before photo, next time I’m altering anything I’ll make a post out of it, a before and after.
I got a top and a fancy little dress.
The dress was long  to floor length.So first step was to cut out the length from the knee and sew in the edges. Then the cut out fabrics gets a good tucking of hems at the edges and gets a bustier band  fixed on the  upper part of the bodice give it a shape and hold on the decollete.

Do you guys have such items in your wardrobe? Go ahead and be creative.
Here are the pictures.Till next post Love and Love.

 


Comments

Uniwigs.com