Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN- MY GO TO MAKE-UP REMOVER IN SKIN CARE

Hi loves how are you doing? I’m grateful to be so blessed, strong, healthy, favored and I hope the same goes for you. If you are new here, welcome! I have grown and appreciated this new me, where I claim on the reality of God’s word by saying positive declaration every day of my life because it starts with us working and believing all the good and awesome things we want the universe to deliver for us. In the midst of all the world happenings, we have to create a peaceful reality in our mind and environment not to sink in all the negativity around the world. What are you doing to maintain a peaceful sane mind in your own life? I would love to hear about it.

The meat of today’s post, is sharing about this amazing product that is a must have in my skin care routine- Garnier micellar cleansing water. Have you tried this product yet?

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water

Skin Care Routine

This product has been in the market for quite some years now and it has been super sufficient in my skin care routine. The most noticeable quality in Micellar cleansing water is that it’s very good for sensitive skin, works so well for me when it comes to removing make up, cleanses and soothes the skin and leaves my skin refreshed. My favorite choice is the original Garnier micellar water for all skin types since I find it the most sensitive and delicate for my skin type. I don't wear a lot of makeup so this is a go to skin care product that works perfectly when it comes to removing make up anytime.


Micellar Cleansing Water

Micellar cleansing water gently lifts make-up and dirt from the skin leaving it free of impurities and residue and you end up with beautiful clear skin with a natural glow. When using this product, I also feel it’s gentle and glides over skin, effectively removing make-up without the need to rub or strain the skin. It’s also a fragrance free formula that suits all skin types, especially sensitive skin and this is a plus especially for me who likes mild to natural products on my skin. Like a magnet, micelles are known to capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying.


Sensitive Skin

How to use

The number one way to use this product is to apply Garnier skin active micellar cleansing water on to a clean cotton pad and wipe the face, around the eyes and lips. You can do this once, twice or until you are satisfied with the results.

The second way which I swear by is to spray my face generously with Garnier skin active micellar cleansing water, let it soak for a little bit and then use a clean face wipe or a clean wet cotton pad onto my skin, wiping the face lightly until, I feel and see my face is clean, refreshed and without make up traces .Thereafter, I always go in with my skin care routine by using a mild face cleanser and the rest. Works well every time. I highly recommend this product if you are like me and you want a product that can offer you that comfort, its pocket friendly, locally available and also does a great job for the skin. 


 What’s your take on this product? Have you used it before?

As always I highly recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions,perform a patch test or follow doctors advice before using or consuming a product. 

I’m always excited and eager to learn from you or hear your thoughts on all topics I share here. Thanks for reading and I will see you in the next one.

Comments

Uniwigs.com